*Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
At the beginning of each year, we invite you to join us for a Green Smoothie Challenge. How are you doing? What have you tried and liked?
We may do a wrap-up at the end of the month, but for now, here’s a look at our “green” smoothies from Week 5 and some of our quick thoughts about each one. Sorry about the foaminess of the smoothies. They were just poured straight from the blender. Also, the color may not be appealing, but there is no correlation between color and taste. You’ll be surprised by which ones you’ll like. We will have more tips and recommendations soon!
Link to Week 5’s recipes, shopping list, and more are down below. Each week has recipes for every weekday and we free style on the weekends. The images below are from our Instagram Story postings which is why they are vertical and tag Simple Green Smoothie. :p
This smoothie is chocolatey. I could mostly taste the chocolate and also a little of the almond milk+butter. I’d recommend this to anybody who likes sweet smoothies.
Oh Kale Yeah
This one we didn’t like before but I did like it this time around. This has a lot of frozen fruit in it so it would be great in the summer.
I could taste the mango and the almond milk in this one. It still tasted good though.
Join us, follow us, tag us! Start anytime after you read this, wrap up after 30 smoothies or whenever, the prize is a healthier lifestyle. 🙂 Oh kale yeah!
Here are some ways to join us:
- Check out Simple Green Smoothies and choose your own smoothie adventures. –> simplegreensmoothies.com
- Join the Simple 7 Challenge here –> simplegreensmoothies.com/simple7
- Join the 30-Day Challenge here –> simplegreensmoothies.com/challenge
- Buy the Simple Green Smoothies book and join the 10-Day Kick Start! –> *amzn.to/2lR9xxj (it’s 37% off at the time this post goes live)
- Still not sure? Try Beginner’s Luck! –> simplegreensmoothies.com/beginners-luck-green-smoothie
*Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a tiny percentage if you make a purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.