*Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
We’re hosting a Green Smoothie Challenge of sorts. Details below. Join us, follow us, tag us! Start anytime after you read this, wrap up around mid-May, the prize is a healthier lifestyle. 🙂 Oh kale yeah!
We tried our first Simple Green Smoothies in January going through the Simple 7 Challenge. We did it a bit different than what was in the resources. You can read about it in THIS POST where we share:
– What is Simple Green Smoothies?
– What is the Simple 7 Challenge?
– Prepping for Our First Challenge
– What We Did for the Challenge
– Our Thoughts About the Smoothies
– Our Thoughts About the Challenge…and Next Steps
Since we finished, the girls have been asking for more smoothies. We had some here and there…some store-bought bottled smoothies, as well as some random ones from Simple Green Smoothies website/book since we recently bought THE BOOK.
This time around we are following the 10-Day Kick Start Game Plan.
The girls have been asking for more green smoothies so we are doing another round of @simplegreensmoothies! Join us! There is a free Simple 7 challenge on their website which we did earlier this year, as well as lots of other recipes on their blog. You can read our experience on our fam blog –> moychronicles.com/2017/03/12/simple-green-smoothies. We got the book, so we are trying out the 10-day plan. Let us know which smoothies you are drinking! #simplegreensmoothies #simple7squad
Like we did with the PREVIOUS POST, we will be sharing some pics on Instagram as we go through the challenge and then share how we did the challenge and our thoughts on the smoothies.
Here are some ways to join us:
1) Check out Simple Green Smoothies and choose your own smoothie adventures. –> simplegreensmoothies.com
2) Join the Simple 7 Challenge here –> simplegreensmoothies.com/simple7
3) Buy the Simple Green Smoothies book and join our fam for the 10-Day Kick Start! –> *amzn.to/2lR9xxj (it’s 49% off at the time this post goes live)
4) Still not sure? Try Beginner’s Luck! –> simplegreensmoothies.com/beginners-luck-green-smoothie
What I love about options #2 and #3 is that they have shopping lists and recipes there all ready to go and handy. It wouldn’t be so hard to create your own, but you also don’t want to choose recipes that call for all different ingredients. For Option #2 (Simple 7 Challenge), you only need to buy 7 ingredients. For Option #3 (10-Day Kick Start Game Plan), you only need to buy 15-17 ingredients depending on what berries you choose.
Have you tried a green smoothie before? What other colors of smoothies have you had? :p What are your favorite green smoothie recipes?
*Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a tiny percentage if you make a purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.